Thursday, October 14, 2004

=.................................(

Slept immediately after blogging last night.
Was so tired aftr going out for 12h.
Didn`t reply to my smses. Was too lazy and tired to.
Woke up at 9 today! Mann. Didn`t feel like pigging all of a sudden.
Maybe its because I slpt too early yesterday.

Boo hoo. All of them are going to burghley to play tennis later!
And I`m like, too lazy to leave my house and fly all the way to gardens.
Mann. Why must I leave so far from them. Dammit.
I WANNA MOVE HOUSE!

Been playing the com ever since I woke up.
There`s practically nth to do here. NOTHING.

Oh yeah! I borrowd vcds from Nurul! YAYYYY!!!!!
There`s something to do! Dots me. Okayy maybe I`ll go burghley.

I`M STILL DECIDING! ZZzZzZzzzzZZz
Maybe I shall catch some sleep.


He says my eye candy is UGLY?!
Like, HELLO?! He is SO not ugly.
Please look into the mirror, dude.


MY BLACK OVERALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
I want my phreaking black overall.
TOTALLY. Its like a rocking one?

=......................................[

10/14/2004 01:49:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com